.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, December 13, 2002

12/13/2002 02:08:00 AM

.

I wish that I could paint for you, my Love, the worlds that live inside my head for us and us alone. There are eons there, glowing with the light of a thousand candles (warm and soft) where each movement, every breath is the dance of life itself.
I fall before you in our dreamplace, onto beds of soft petals - white lillys and roses the color of our mingled blood - to feel the weight of you sigh upon my skin. And even in the heat of our love, your precious snowflakes cluster luminous and cool in our hair like a gift of fallen stars. When we touch (as touch we must, inevitable as the sun upon a pure spring morn) magic pools around the edges, tracing in light the shapes of Joy.
There we flow and seethe, like ocean waves crashing upon a distant shore - my kisses for you [=] night time waters, molding themselves to the shape of your body beneath me, yeilding but undeniable always. I murmur your name in the darkness, at once a prayer and a song of thanks (my angel of the dawn). And there. my fingertips whisper secrets into your most precious heart, filling you like dream, until you are delirious and can hear no more.
And then we sleep my Love. Raven locks and amber tresses mingled like river waters flowing toward the sea. Silent. our limbs tangled, heart to heart, hands and feet, long sinuous arms indestinguishable as if made of one flesh. alabaster glowing. Only our lips part softly (open) in perfect peacerepose.
 
I live in your eyes Beauty. Our laughter is the peal of sweetest bells.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment