.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, December 12, 2002

12/12/2002 05:59:00 AM

.

(I'm reading her again before I go to sleep...)
I am a queen. (even my puppy calls me princess with his canine tounge as he nuzzles up to warm my feet in those hellishly cold lonely hours of the night). I am still your empress, wrapped in robes of midnight stars. In my eyes swim night gardens and pools of greenest emerald light, waiting, always clear, for the touch of your skin to make them flow. We dance, in our orbs, ever skies apart and cool with longing, But you are here inside me my Love, (always defiant. always brilliant. always light.) For we are the stuff of dreams, you and I. Our hearts blaze like steel on fire -- and our limbs are made of stars.
 
"I am the sea & I am the sky (ever moving (nothing can stop me now)). I am the night wind and the sound of water on stone. I am the burgeoning calm at dawn, The silence of waiting, just before something begins. (i am the purest love you will ever know) I am the Fire and the Light. I am.
 
(someday I will scan this napkin shred from that night when you almost lost me.. but instead I was born again among cool bedrock and glasscalmsweet seas, and golden moonlight. Someday perhaps I will share that with you)


.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment