.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

12/10/2002 12:34:00 AM

.

miss s. (8:23 PM) :
Throwing up? *worried brow* Shit, honey.. I hope you're alright. *sends you all the warmth in the world and cool kisses for your head*

Fe2O3 (11:58 PM) :
Thanks babe. I think that I must have eaten something not good.. because I dont "feel"
Sick.. its just that I AM sick. Went to bed all hunky dory this morning, only to wake up a few hours later and have to make a run for the toilet.

Fe2O3 (0:02 AM) :
THat went on until around 4 this afternoon when I think that I was empty enough that my body didn't have anything else to eject. *L* After that I fElt like royal shit, up until just a little bit ago. Stone brought me some crackers before he left for the anchor @ 11 and Josh gave me some Dr. pepper for my tummy and some potassium. I ate the K a few hours ago, then slept, and now i'm feeling MuCH better. :)

 
We'll see how long it lasts. I've only been upright for something like 10 minutes now and my lucidity is already fading again. DAmn. must get better.. must do work.. must get better... must stay awake So that I can sleep when bunny is tired later. goddamnit I want a cigarette.
 
.. and beneath all of these petty worries, whispering in the deeps there is that voice inside me which wonders just how much blood and water a body can lose before it stops working. Am I in serious touble here?


.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment