|
|
Sunday, December 08, 2002
.
(recap):Crazy few days. Crazy I tell you. So.. after much mooning about the house in front of a mirror, and dancing naked in my room - I met Bun at the Theatre last night for an electronica concert that turned out to be GREAT. I was vastly amused - both by watching him fall in love with one of the boys who played, and by the actual music going on. I think that the final band of the evening "A Whisper in the Noise" was perhaps the best live musical experience I have ever had. It was... gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
Sometime after we got home I came down with a chronic headache, which plagued me until just a few hours ago when Bunny made me some of his jet-fuel strength coffee. Now I am headache free (YAY!!!) but shaking like a leaf. I can't really say that I mind though. I've always been a big fan of stimulants. Caffiene, nicotine, albuterol, pseudoephedrine.. all mmmmm's in the ferric book. That's probably a bad thing isn't it? Aww hell.
What else? I'm proud I've actually finished one of the 6 chapter summaries that I have to finish for music class, and soon will be moving on to the next. Oh, and birdy's description of chartreuse nearly made me lose a spleen. Dear god I love that girl!
.