.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

12/03/2002 08:03:00 PM

.

so.. I've fragged my yahoo account temporarily. God I hope its not permanent. Thinking that I was being bright last night at 4 am I changed my password and now I can't remember what I changed the thing too. Arrgh. I could scream a the primal scream. Hey, its even sortof finals week - so it would be appropriate. Managed tomake it back into town for my night class tonight. yay. Passed the quiz with flying colors. Now just to worry about my music and sociology classes.. and then break. Lots of painting and break. Gracias a Dios. I will be so relieved when school is finally done.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment