.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

1/29/2003 09:46:00 PM

.

Bleeding today... and it seems ot be utterly exhausting me. I'm not sleepy per se, but I have no energy which really sucks as tomorrow is my first calc quiz, and I would like to be in top form for it. More coffee! *L* I only wish that it seemed to be helping. oh well. I will just start with the studying and continue until I can't possibly anymore. I really wish that I didn't have the quiz tomorrow though - as with my moon time arriving, I seem to have this huge art impulse as well. and well.. art sounds really good right now. Something that I can slip into... something like dancing, that will use all of those flowy lovely subconscious parts of my brain which I haven't excercised in so long. I keep having these utterly gorgeous images of S painted onto tea-stained paper, precise yet glowing like a davinci self portrait. I don't know if I can take the images in my head and translate them onto paper, but I would like to try.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment