|
|
Thursday, January 02, 2003
.
Depressive tonight. Its just hormones though so I'm not too concerned over it. I was going to start a new piece earlier called 'new evolution' but between talking to D, being depressed, and doing laundry I've sortof lost my steam. Perhaps once I settle in to sleep things will start flowing again, but for the moment the idea is noted and tucked away. I'm packing. Which is strange... as I don't have a job or an apartment yet. Thus far its mostly consisted of me having allergy attacks at the stirred up dust, and throwing away a lot of old things which I haven't touched in years. My mother would call it "simplifying my life" I call it trash. Either way though.. tonight it is surprisingly easy to do. I've been caught up in this mode... of wanting to be for months. I'm a little bit lost now that I have actually started moving and stretching for that goal, but the kinetics - actually launching into motion, come what may - feel good, in a deeply resonant (slightly scary?) way.
.