|
|
Thursday, January 09, 2003
.
I had the most wonderful day yesterday ... went shopping with mother and it was actually a very enjoyable experience. (!!!!!) This is impressive as Mother and I have been pretty much been completely unable to peacefully shop together since I learned to walk (I am not a patient girl...and even a saint could get impatient shopping with her). It came as a complete surprise, and we had a really nice time together. She took me to Vikky' Secret. (moritfication!!! I am now a 36D! this is disasterous. I hope to GOd they don't get any bigger.) We had fun shopping for me. Tried on lots of pretty lacy things and one bra that make my breasts look something akin to the size of cantelope. It was... interesting. *L* I was impressed though - usually when lengerie shopping my mother continuously makes utterances along the lines of "That looks so uncomfortable, wont the underwire/lace/some other intrinsic bra material scratch you? Here why don't you try on this one." (where this one = something large, tope, and generally resembling a straight jacket for the chest but without all of a straight jacket's finesse and kinky attractiveness. In other words, somthing that would both annoy me and should a male ever see it, make perfectly certain that I would never get laid ever again. Ever. by Anyone.) But she didn't say anything even remotely like that, and I ended up with some lovely purchases. (hell mabe I will post pix now that i have a working cam). Was funny... she even said a few times that she wished Bun had come with so that we could have had a male opinoin. Bought pants at hottopic the went out for dinner. Mexican and an absolutely delicious margarita for the two of us to split. Sooo much fun to acutally hang out and have real conversations with her. Afterwards she took me to the grocery store and surprised me almost to tears by buying something like 5 full bags of Groceries for Bun and I. We'll never eat them before they spoil but it was really touching. so yeah. so nice to be on good terms with my mother.
.