|
|
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
.
(i should be studying): Yes yes I should... but with the new school chaos going on in my life lately I've been horrible about updating here. And I need this. I need to do this every day. - School seems to be settling down. I looked at my financial aid award today and it will be enough to cover tuition plus a few thousand dollars to live off of. I'm going to point at least one of that thousand toward paying off my debt and try to slowly ration off the other thousand over the next few months. oh - and I think that I am going to get a phone. in general I need to be contactable in order to get a job... and as I never know what place I'm going to be at, a cell would most likely be a good thing. Oh - and things with Chem have finally been sorted out. Thank god. There is a huge load off my shoulders.
- Am excited. I got mentioned on the kittenhate.com front page! I feel special. Like I'm a net somebody now... which is foolish - but still interesting for the moment.
.