.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

1/29/2003 01:11:00 AM

.

(Monday): I've determined that bus time is my new thinking time & today I'm thinking about stupid stuff. . .
- What is it that makes ppl look stupid? Walking throught he crowded LifeSciences hall after my calc class today my eyes alighted on a random chicka and without missing a beat my brain spat out "ditz". It was weird. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with her, no signs of birth defects or blank facial expressions, or that over-bleached-hair-accompanied-by-makeup-that-could-have-been-applied-with-a-trowel look. In fact she was very tidy and kempt looking... organized even. And yet after 2s econds of breif analysis my conclusion was "this girl is dumb as a stone". Whatthe?
- Am almost out of $$. Have not paid bills. Not good.
- Apparently its still really fucking cold outside. I was begining to doubt that, as snow has been veritably pouring from the sky for the past 48 hours, but standing outside a few minutes ago I accidentally knocked the cherry off my cigarette with the tip of a non-mittened finger & suffered no ill consequences. Skin + Fire != burning.... it Must still be cold.
- The seats in the bus go bump bump bump... I so wish that i was getting laid instead of this.
- I lost a battle with a carrot last night. I only meantion this atm because my war wound is bleeding all over this sheet of paper and in general being really annoying. I can't believe that a stubborn vegetable is causing me this much grief. I acutally rue the day when I next must slice a carrot... or a stubborn potato... or some willful celery even.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment