.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, January 12, 2003

1/12/2003 08:20:00 AM

.

Not feeling terribly verbose as of late (you all can probably tell) but i develop a horrible complex and a really poor hit count when I don't update regularly- So I've decided to go visual for a bit.
Presents:



















Annnnnnd just for fun: my boy playing with his toy. (doesn't he have pretty hands?)




Been talking with enamorAdam again as of late. Its really rather nice. Its been so long since we spoke that I had almost forgotten how much I missed his company. He is his usual guarded self, but coming from him it seems... I dont know, somehow noble and honorable. ("saying too much is always disenchanting" I need to better learn this lesson) I very much enjoy our conversations anyway. I always have. Now that I have Almaluz up and running I have been busy downloading songs from the site. Busy - unfortunately - because for some inexplicable reason I am getting horrendously slow connection times to his server. Were talking like .5Kbps on a DSL. Not good.
- The official CD release party/date is February 15th. I'm giggly as I've been invited to come and bring as many people as possible with me. I'm guessing that this will be 0-1 (Bun may come) but still it makes me feel special.
- MMMm sushi. Must hurry and make money so that I can treat.
 
Also had a multiple hour conversation with Sev last night. I swear she is my guiding light. Was very much fun to talk to her again. I also found out that my newfound familial bliss may have something to do with a conversation she had with my mother. If so, i owe her a debt beyond reconning. Kevin is in NewZeland working on the new Tom Cruise flick. She misses me. She put a new bed in "my" room, and Bun and I are cordially begged to come visit as soon and for as long as possible. Much Goodness. :)
 
Tired now. Going to nap.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment