|
|
Friday, January 03, 2003
.
Was sad and incredibly frustrated earlier (tired to take AlmaLuz for her maiden internet voyage, only to discover that for some reason her IE wont translate domain names into IPs yet. (as in if I know the # for hotmails opening page the website loads just fine, but if I type in www.hotmail.com we have "issues") And I don't know how to fix it. Gargh.) but I've scarfed a kit kat, but the new baby to sleep and am reading amusing real life pr0n clerk journals. I feel better. Oh and did I mention that I cleaned my room tonight? I cleaned my room tonight. Once I put laundry away a full 3/4 of it will be in pristine, dusted, organized ,everything in its own place & clean - order. I'm so proud. ALso have completed 4 loads of laundry including all of my bedding which hasn't in fact been washed since Stone and I became inseperable. Yes. Its true. The last time I changed my sheets was because a strange beautiful man was going to be sleeping in my bed with me, and I wanted it to be tidy. There. I've admitted it. Are you happy now? *laughs* Acutally I'm a fragment sad. I know in reality that 5 months of Boy not so much as touching my sheets, after only one afternoon spent napping on them, has most likely been enough to obliterate all traces of him from them, but i cant help feeling ... I don't know, as if I'm putting away a favourite teddybear. As if his scent, his presence would have still been there upon my sheets, to comfort me and carry me off to dreams at night - and now I've washed it away. Strange thoughts. Overall though, I'm feeling so much better than I have since... well probably since the trip home from St. Cloud - maye longer than that. I'm actually accomplishing things, and though so far they have been small, and solely related to the small domain of my room - they are still important - and its still an important start.
aaaaaaaaaaand its time for pretty girls to go to sleep.
.