.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, February 09, 2003

2/09/2003 03:35:00 PM

.

(blather): I want to kill her. I'd tie her down with barbed wire and silk or Perhaps those little plastic zip-strips (because it would be so frustrating to know you're being held, helpless, by something a scissor could fix in a second. & it would be so fun to watch her mutliate her own flesh trying to writhe free). I'd tie her down and set Beethoven streaming in the background, flowing like a river. Then I would move to the trapped little animal, ignore the fear in its[her] eyes and the nonsense-noise dripping from its mouth (she only speaks in nonsense. her mouth does nothing of value). Her clothes would part beneath my fingers, and her soft perfect belly would only be so much ribbon to slice through. Mmm.. silver cruel flash of a scalpel drawing rivulets of raspberry red. Skin to fatty tissue all yellow and slippery,, and then in to the good stuff. I'd let her innards fall out at her feet.. and perhaps if she was still conscious, still dripping blather to annoy my ears, I'd cut out that perfect hairless asshole (which he liked to fuck so much) and stuff it into her mouth before tying it in place with some small intestine. A fitting way to strike that mouth dumb.
 
 
And then I'd play...

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment