|
|
Thursday, February 27, 2003
.
names changed to protect the innocent . . .
ferric (10:18 PM) :
*unfurls herself in your arms and takes a few deep breaths to relax*
miss s. (10:19 PM) :
You should go to sleep, hon.
ferric (10:21 PM) :
Not sleepy just coming down from a long stressful day. I had two tests... one of which I thought I was going to bomb, but ended up getting a perfect (well almost, 1 point off) score on.. Then I went downtown to wait for mum at the coffee house, and saw Stone, and it turned into a bit of a fiasco which hasn't been resolved yet.
miss s. (10:22 PM) :
Fiascos = generally bad things.
ferric (10:23 PM) :
*nodnodnod* Its horrid. I really wish that b would just dissapear off the face of the planet.
miss s. (10:23 PM) :
Still having troubles there?
ferric (10:24 PM) :
Not really but yes sortof. one of those things.
miss s. (10:24 PM) :
Oh.
ferric (10:28 PM) :
So far since we had our talk about me being intensely uncomfortable with her sleeping in his bed, she hasn't been and things have been ducky fine - but today - today was just weird as hell and I haven't had a chance to talk to him in private about it since stuff happened.
miss s. (10:29 PM) :
Bad stuff happened?
ferric (10:31 PM) :
Well when he walked in he was acting just weird... not in anything that he said but just in his mannerisms and body language - like he was really excitied about something or had had waaaaaay too much caffiene, and later he walked to the Convinience/Pharmacy store across the street with b...
miss s. (10:32 PM) :
*squeezes you in all the right places to cheer you up and soothe you*
ferric (10:33 PM) :
And just before he left to go out to dinner with her, he confided to me that she had been scared she was pregnant, and asked him to be moral support for her while she went to buy a test (thier trip to the store) but that she had since taken it and it turned up negative. He said he was very happy about this because Drew (b's drug-dealer best friend, who Stone had previously told me she would NEVER have sex with) didn't need to have any children.
miss s. (10:34 PM) :
Pregnancy freakouts are always fun.
ferric (10:35 PM) :
No shit...
I knew that I was uneasy during the whole episode but it didn't coalesce into proper ideas/reasons until I got home.. . Since he didn't have his cell on him today I'm waiting for him to get home from their dinner and call me.
ferric (10:37 PM) :
Basically I think that he either 1. was high on some of her speed 2. was excited/freaked out because she could have been pregnant with his child [again] (which would imply that he has been lying to me about not having sex with her) 3. both 1 & 2 or 4. just really freaked because someone he cares about was in a bad situation.
miss s. (10:38 PM) :
Tricky.
ferric (10:39 PM) :
Tell me about it. *sighs* So I've been a nervous wreck since 7:30 this morning, first about tests and then about this. It pretty much blows goats.
.