.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, February 28, 2003

2/28/2003 01:02:00 AM

.

Oh. I forgot to mention that I'm bleeding. Since tuesday the 25h. There. that's done. I can't remember what the hell I was going to say. Things are grim tonight. I'm resigned and whatever comes form the afore mentioned situation I dont think that I will be surprised. Its strange what this uncertainty is driving me to. I've come to accept its undeniable existence now... and I'm logically coming up with ways to deal with it. None of which I would have EVEr considered doing before. I would have thought the very ideas abhorrent, and yet now they seem totally justified. Right even - a kindness to him. *sigh* I'm so wierd.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment