.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, February 20, 2003

2/20/2003 12:28:00 AM

.

Okay so.. I've been baddd about blogging lately. Things are going well in my life but school is keeping me emensely busy this last week + I have come down with a cold. In news though:
- resolution has been reached and she will no longer be sleeping in his bed.
- Ghost has decided to moce back to his house on Venice Beach. *sigh* I'll miss him eventhough I think this is the best decision he could have made for himself atm. The count of people I really like who hassle me to move to LA has now reached 6.
- Financail aid has arrived, books are purchased, bills are paid. Yay. I also have a modelling gig scheduled for as soon as I kick this cold _ which should be worth at least 40$, and some chainmail commisions in the works.
- Bun finished my valentines day present yesterday evening and it fits purrrrrfectly. I will have to post pics here soon.
- Love Bridget. Love Bridget lots!
- Apparently Rita will be back in the US over my spring-breakish time. I can't wait to see her!
- Still ranked #2 ifemale in the world on kittenhate. For some reason I find that emensely amusing especially since I don't cheat and have been too sick to enjoy myself for the better part of this week.
- I wonder how my JonPuppy is doing. Seems that the thing he has been waiting for should be arriving any day now. My heart is with him. I should write.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment