|
|
Saturday, February 08, 2003
.
Taking the risk and blogging from Mozilla on Bun's computer. Still feeling vaguely strep-ish but having a good day overall. Saw toon and managed to get my C prog up and running. yay. Finshed all the traces for it as well. Tonight is gaming night so I'm looking forward to lots of fun there. Already pizza, excellent coffee, and phenomenal cigarettes have been provided (my BenBrother is the good faerie incarnate I swear!). Nails are painted pretty colors and drying as I type.
yapyapyap boring boring. I can't remember what the hell it was that I wanted to say when I started writing this. It was something interesting but its gone now.
-Had a dream about being pregnant with Dragon/ Bunny's child last night. It was strange and not scary at all.
- Note to self: Enamor cd release party = Saturday March 29th @ HogHead McDunna's in Chicago.
.