.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

3/05/2003 11:26:00 PM

.

(update): As of last Friday my relationship issues have been solved. yay. I know that I've been terribly negligent and getting you all worried etc. by not reporting on this but school has been eating me alive. Basically to sum things up he finally gave me a really DAMN good reason why he isn't/wont/will not be/has not been having sex with b. And this time I believe him. I mean...its one thing to just hear "no i'm not" but something else to hear "no i'm not and here is why" and ha ve the why be something really legitimate. So - while I still think she is a crazy rude bitch I'm no longer stressing. Thank God[ess].

- On another and even more important note Ripper's daughter was born. My puppy is a daddy! My slave has had a child... does that make me a grandmother? Strange. but to get back to pertinent matters: Her name is Ava and I'm sure that she is utterly gorgeous. I can't wait to send presents! I can't wait for pictures!

- D has moved. to Wales. in the middle of winter. and he doesn't have a settled residence. haha. (just another example of how interesting fate is) and on a related note I've lost my stupid credit card again. I went to go pay him for shipping my things tonight and -poof- it wasn't where I had last put it. argh. I will ask Bun about the card's possible location when he gets home but he may be too intoxicated to remember (its dollar beer night at the Shor) or he may just not have touched it. All in all this whole affair really blows.

- School is eating me alive. While everything is in acutality, pretty much in order, and I'm doing rather well in all of my classes - tonight I can't seem to settle down. My stomach is turning and I have this feeling of desparate dis-ease that makes me want to tear things. *sigh* CS test on Friday. CS prog due on Friday... Calc quiz tomorrow. CHem lab Monday and CS lab to do monday night.. (not to mention time at the Anchor to squeeze in because its the only bloody time I go out at all anymore) My god I hate this tonight.

- I MISS my S! I wish that I was rich enough to bring her here or go visit there over my spring break - Fuck if I had the cash I'd take her off to neverneverland (LA? Paris?) and we'd laugh and love and breathe easy again. I wish that everyone was so blessed.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment