.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

4/15/2003 03:35:00 PM

.

(grey morning): I am plagued by nightmares and this morning it hurts. Your movements mirror the ache I feel inside, a subtle danse of words and actions that play across my insecurities and make them thrum alive. Its tiring. And angry. That the one who brings me peace [my comfort] can be the spark which ignites so much pain.
 
I want to scream: at you, at fate, at the places inside me which make me feel less than what I am. My motivations shame me. Pain and insecurity drown my sensibilities and turn my aspirations to a sea of mud. I am become disgusting to myself & I can't yet find a way to mend.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment