|
|
Friday, April 18, 2003
.
I was slipping. Grasping hands and fingers clawing for solid ground could not slow my fall. Despite all of my efforts I was sliding into someone I could not stand. Becoming that which I despised. "She wanted to lift him, wanted to feel his heart grow light as the wind ran its fingers through thier hair, and they soared amongst the stars. She wanted to lift them up. So much that her eyes were tunred only to the welkin above, and any stone beneath her feet could cause a painful fall." but...
Its morning. again. Grey and wet, but verdant this time. A hint of coming life underlies the gloaming, and today hope lends a firmness to my spine. Today the bleakness that I have felt is but the foot of a stair - a tool from which to climb. Today I am ready to grow. [a seed waiting confidently for the thaw] I am a force which cannot be stopped, and in my silient state I smile. [thank god] Knowing. If you cannot see me it is only because I have not yet bloomed.
My efforts will come to fruition.
.