|
|
Friday, May 02, 2003
.
(snippets): I think that springtime must be my time for writing. I'm sitting on a street corner waiting for Dragon to get done with work, and of all the various things i could be doing, its this one that I feel incomplete without. On the bus this afternoon I fell asleep and dreamed dreams of stories. Stories of you and I and souls colliding in the night. Stories that explain what else, and so now what in detail that sings itself into your bones. It is an ache I cannot forget.
5/26/03 "Darkangel" - VNV Nation
Spiralling through and around, everything movement and ever onwards. I don't know what happens now... but its an adventure. I'm walking blind through a garden. Suddenly [now] in the abscence of precognition, scents and textures become vibrant; nuances so precious and intense. Safe inside my own skin, I've found that for which I quested so long, and now I'm living for each precious moment... each moment with you.
.