.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

6/10/2003 12:19:00 AM

.

Its beautiful out tonight. A three quarter moon hangs low in the sky, silhouted again clouds of the purest royal blue.
 
And that's about al I have to say about that. I've been having an uneventful few days. Somehow on my [beautiful] weekend home with boy I managed to forget my piercing jewlery on his nightstand, so this avo I decided to hop a bus over to St. Sab's to buy more... My plan ended up failing because I couldn't find anywhere in dinkytown that would let me write a check for $3 dollars over the amount so that I would have bus fare (stinky merchants - especially since most of them use EFT anyway so its not as if they were in risk of not getting the money). Since I had also forgotten Fox's copy of "The Path of Daggers" [which is the book I've been engrossed in for the last week] one of my stop in the search for cash was DreamHaven. I was hoping that they'd either have a replacement copy or something to at least tide me over until Friday. It was a negative on all three counts - but I did finally pick up the copy of DustCovers i've been drooling over for the past year, and a present for my pretty boy [both at 50% off no less] so the afternoon wasn't a total failure. I have the distinct impression that boy will like his gift very much. I can only hope that i'm correct.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment