|
|
Tuesday, June 24, 2003
.
(pray for me?): Hrm.. my day never did seem to get better. Went out to lunch with justin after my meeting with the Unisys people re: the state fair booth we are building with/for them. It was alright... a lot of walking under very hot sun for a bowl of mediocre pad thai. It had been so long since i had tasted pad thai period though that the trip across the mississippi was indeed worth it. Got back to work and was feeling not so well... and overpoweringly sleepy so I took off to go fix my Atm account and buy an additional charger for my phone [i forgot the current one in boy's bedroom - not so good.] After a long hot 45 minutes both proved to be impossible. (damn) So I went home to take a nap only to be awoken by tornado warning sirens. Yes folks... there was a tornado 8 miles from my rickety old house which shakes under even a moderately stiff breeze. It was not such a good thing.
Did eventually talk to boy who was rather blazze but apparently not upset with me or getting into trouble [ugh, Good, and Good respectively]. I'm still nautious and headachy but at least my conscious mind seems to have been assuaged a bit. *sigh* I think that its time to brave the buckets of water falling from the sky, and see if I can't manage to get some rest.
Oh! and on a happy note, DE just got offered a position in Scotland. Should eh coose to accept (which he will indubitably do) he will be living in, and caring for this mansion. I thought it was the shizznit.

.