.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

6/03/2003 11:01:00 AM

.

Well. Here i am again, in the summer city.. its kindof strange By the time i get back to him on Friday night, Boy and I will have been separated for the longest time ever since the day we met.. (well since the day we began our life together). Odd. I miss him already - curling up beside him at night, the smell of his body on my skin. But- we will survive.
 
Oh and another strange thing. I have internet access. I have a GLUT of internet access. And its creeping me out. *L* Its soooo strange to have this back at my fingertip after going months without. i'm half elation, and half looking around like a dog over its food bowl, expecting someone to run up and steal it away. But ooops - I should get back to work. Long day ahead of me I suspect.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment