|
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2003
.
Wow i'm bored with everything today... and slightly depressed. I supposed its to be expected though as I'm bleeding and that always seems to fuck with my mood-generating hormones one way or another. Had lunch with justin - the cutie - at Chipotle which was tasty, but i'm overall just sortof worn out. I miss my boy, and my girl -S- and I keep catching myself on the verge of calling boy's married best friend which would probably be a bad idea. Damnit. Its not that I want to sleep with him again, just that I really like him and it would be good to see a beloved face right about now. *sigh*
On completely unrelated news Ben pointed me at something really funny this afternoon. It brings back memories of working Carleton's help desk [Man we were evil some times. Not that evil mind you. .. but it sure was fun] and somehow has given me an acute urge to play snood. *L*
.