.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

7/09/2003 11:39:00 PM

.

Today is a fiddling day. I can't seem to concentrate on anything for more than 30 seconds at a time. So - picture a series of 30 second flashes of intense interest and conectration, punctuate them with cravings for nicotine and breif powerful sexual fantasies/cravings and you will have something akin to my mental state for the whole evening. Right now I'm waiting for toon to get back fom whitecastle and trying to figure out what domain name I would like to buy. [if you have any ideas send them my way!!!] its... crazylike. I also joined the die my darling fan club. That's .. well it feels wierd, but they make cool music. www.diemydarling.com

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment