|
|
Thursday, July 24, 2003
.
(today): Tired. Unbelieveably tired. I dont quite understand why but I'm feeling like a maple tree in may, tapped and drained. Its my last day at work and miraculously all of the projects that I have been stressing over this week have either been finished or taken from my shoulders. Its nice. Boy is hanging out with b-girl. Hope he is having fun. I was rather surprised.. he messaged me this morning to let me know about it, so that I wouldn't worry. I thought it was really sweet. I dunno... i kindof feel bad for expecting him to/appreciating the fact that he does - check in from time to time. I hated it when D used to get pissed at me for going out and insist on knowing everything that I did, so consequently I feel a bit touchy asking dragon to do anything like that. He's... been really good about it though. He calls me when he gets home from the bar at night so that I don't worry, and now apparently, when he's doing something that I might get worried about if I heard after the fact...
Dragon isn't used to being a considerate partner, and I don't handle surprises well - so this new trend of behaviour is something on the order of a small miracle for us.
its nice.
Also I've brought another sacrifice to the flower. *laughs* After a heated emailing session last night Ross has downloaded and installed ICQ. I can feel my piety points going up. mwahahahahahaha.
okay (yesterday): Went out for lunch with bryan. It was actually kindof nice. We got chipotle and headed back to his new apartment to chit chat and eat. Talked about lots of stuff. He invited Bunny and I to crash over if we were ever in town. Then somehow we got on the topic of male female relations, and I ended up telling him about my porn epiphanies. That's right. I have epiphanies while watching porn. It sounds really silly but most of them are pleasant and somewhat profound. I will have to post them here but with my burnt out brain right now I don't think i'll be able to convey them properly.
Went back to work and got some stuff done for the UNisys booth, and with the new storm movie that we are working on. On an early evening smoke break I remembered that I had unfinished buisness with Dan, so i gave him a call. About 5 minutes into the conversation I discovered that he likes sushi, so off I went to have dinner with him at a sushi bar in Uptown. It was divine! We sat at the bar and Tang Thao the owner chatted with us while he made our sushi... and then was sweet enough to tell me what everything was while we were eating. It was lots of fun, and I now know that I LOVE blue fin tuna, and have a repectful appreciation of roe.
(speaking of restaraunts in Uptown here is the URL of the Thai place that I went to with Justin) I also know that there is such a thing as a red clam.. and that it looks very much like a bear claw... made out of red and white fish. Annnyway.. i'll stop talking about that now, lest I make all you white people vomit.
Got done with dinner, smoked cigarettes with one of his friends who was hard at work in a restaurant below (obviously VERY hard at work while she was sitting outside yakking with us *smirk*) and talked about his little girl. Its very cool to see him so smitten and dedicated to something so small and so female. It makes him seem more human somehow. *laughs* or maybe that's just my [babycraving] hormones talking. We eventually said goodbye and he walked me toward the bus station... only to detour into a park and cover me with kisses. They were nothing as wonderful as bunny's kisses but afterward I felt all sparkley and complimented. Its nice to know that I'm still attractive to wolves, enough to make them play nice even.
*smiles* I think that I'm getting my touch back.
.