.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

10/21/2003 03:29:00 PM

.

Progesterone is not my friend. I feel like I'm waiting for the train on a cold winter platform today. Very nine while nine... frost covering my fingertips and eyelashes. and heart. Yes it is one of those melodramatic days. I went to sleep last night wanting to cry and haven't quite kicked it yet. *sighs* I know that its 98% just hormones but somehow that's not making me feel any better. Truth be told I think that the only thing that could make it better at the moment is a good snuggle with my love - but since that isn't going to happen I am going to sleep. at least until I have to go to chemistry in two hours. Blast these night classes. *sigh*

And oh my love. He's been negelctful lately. I don't know what's up... and i really don't think that it has anything to do with me. but I hate it anyway. He is always reading or playing his game, and getting annoyed if i disturb him. Not only does it make me lonely, but it harkens back to memories I have of D... and that frightens me. I don't wan it to but something deep inside me is cringing right now and whispers sweet nothings of the end.

I hate days when Despair has her hook upon my heartflesh.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment