.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, November 02, 2003

11/02/2003 02:08:00 AM

.

The sky is the deepest shade of prussian blue tonight, and I am in an unusually contemplative mood. Its been an interesting few days. (Thursday):I show up three hours late for work. ITs our halloween party and it takes me a good bit longer to get into cotume than i had originally thought. Of course I had also slept through my alarm a John and I were out ate carousing with Tammy and laRRY the night before. So I get to work only to come down with a nauseating headache, and then prompty be paraded in front of my felow staff because get this: despite what the little old ladies assured me of i'm one of only 8 staff to actually dress up. One of them dresses as a holstien cow. Another simply wears a shirt with a pumpkin pattern printed on it. I'm arrayed as a Ricean vampire in a black satin corset and matching blue skirt with ruffles and a bustle that trails 2 feet behind me as I walk (think madeline and the ladies in audience at the Theatre des Vampires), complete with white skin skin and fangs. This, as it turns out, is not nearly as fun as the little old ladies [whom I work with] assured me it would be. So.. after an hour or so of writing after everyone else sets in to eat I leave and head to jitters for a pleasant cup of coffee with my love. After 30 mins or so he heads off to work. I stay to finish my coffee thinking all is normal with the world and i will be left in peace with my crossword puzzle only to look up and see Enamor Adam smiling down at me. It was the weirdest thing in the world - but very cool at the same time. I found out that yes his girlfriend is a frigid bitch with poor self esteem, who drops names without actually having much to back them up. She wasn't exactly rude to me the entire time that we hung out but she was quite the ice queen. And she insulted Boy. Not so much fun. But Adam and I had a great time later that night. Went for beers at the Brewhouse and the Anchor. It was great to see him again. Surreal but great, and yes, as my beautiful sephorah put it, things are still electric when we talk.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment