|
|
Friday, December 12, 2003
.
After last nights post Birdy is all worried about me. Its cute, especially since I am just fine. *s* its good to know that she cares, although now I'm worrtied about her. been reading her blog recently and wandering who the hell DTH is. WElll i jsut found out, and now I am concerned. My worries are a bit abated by the fact that she seems to be keeping her head, but still - I remember things *ahem* not going well when he is around. And I care. So I worry.
Other than that the day seems to be going well enough. My head hurts for no apparent reason and i have a shoot tonight - but shoots = money. and money=less stressing about bills. especialy this month. What with prezzies and such things are a bit tight. Ihad wanted to take boy to Los Angeles for his vacation in January, but way back when in october I transposed a digit in my check register, and it finally caught up to me.... along with 300$ worth of bank fees. *sighs* Oh well. The vacation will be one less thing for us to stress about - plus I think that boy mostly just wanted to sleep late, get lots of blow jobs, and play video games that week anyway. I'm the one who really wanted to go.
.