.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

12/10/2003 02:12:00 AM

.

Okay so I'm a bad bad person. Or at lest a bad bad blogger. I could try to kid myself [read: you all] and say that not too much has happened in my life since the last time that I posted but I'd be lying. a lot. In retrospect Ican't think of much that I had intened on blogging but just didn't get around to... But I know that a lot of significant? stuff has happened [me getting pregnant and miscarrying for example]. So, yeah.... erm... now that you're completely pissed at me for glosisng over all of this potentially exciting content here's some just boringish today stuff.
 
[Love!]: Woke up late as usual for a tuesday (its so hard to leave when boy is curled up all soft and beautiful our bed; sunlight playing across his sleep sweetened features and warm blakets trying to tempt me back into dreams) and headed in to work for a bit. I was mostly uneffective since I didn't have anything to eat beforehand, and had no bateries for my cd player... hence no music to help me not be completely distracted by the gnawing pain in my belly. I ended up leaving after about half of my normal shift, and went downtown to consume coffee and in general try to regain some sort of effective state of consciousness. I had fully intened on going up to school to work on my jewelry projects but nothing came of it, since i couldn't seem to shake off my woozyness. In the end I bought christmas cards and spent the afternoon chatting with long unspoken to family members, looking up addresses, and doing lots of what i would normally do at work.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment