|
|
Friday, January 30, 2004
.
I'm in an extremely volatile mood tonight, This is probably due to the fact that I've been in a near constant state of arousal for the past 6 days, and my hunger has yet to be sated. even marginally. While I was bleeding I coped with an amazing degree of patience, but that's all over with now and anger is starting to set in. It seeps in around the edges of my consciousness until my heart is black with it ["Till her blood was frozen slowly, And her eyes were darken'd wholly"]. I feel like a ravenous bonfire, starving for fuel on the sand - with piles of driftwood in sight. And it tastes like bitter ashes upon my tounge.
Can't you see my love? You are the wood and I am the flame. And when we come together our brilliance lights up even the darkest of nights.
"For the intercourse of angels is a light,
Where for its moment both are lost, consumed"
.