.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

2/03/2004 10:23:00 PM

.

(Excerpts from Tonight -or more appropriately- Little Peices of Mischief):


S (10:15 PM) :
honey that's great! :)

sorry, my bleeding like, just started. i fucking hate the world.
ferric (10:18 PM) :
erg. That's no good. *brings something warm for your belly and rubs whatever aches and needs rubbing*
S (10:19 PM) :
*curls into your lap like a pouty kitten* stupid girl parts.
ferric (10:20 PM) :
no kidding. I'm rather attached to mine, but they seem to like hurting me a great deal. Come to think of it, I'm dead sure that Samantha is a rabid sadist. Sounds like your uterus is too. *wink*
S (10:21 PM) :
My uterus is a bitch *giggles* I can't even do anything useful with it either. I can't keep my coffee warm in it or shoot bees out of it or anything!
ferric (10:22 PM) :
*rotfl and crying tears of empathy*
S (10:22 PM) :
I think it'd be a damn good thermos.
ferric (10:24 PM) :
aye that it probably would.

erm... though I mean it sortof has a purpose, assuming that you one day actually do reproduce. MAybe that's why they are so grumpy.. they are sick of just waiting around not doing anything useful.
S (10:25 PM) :
Uteruses need a hobby. It could learn to knit or something. Or maybe learn how to luge.
ferric (10:25 PM) :
luge?
S (10:25 PM) :
Luge. That olympic sport.
ferric (10:27 PM) :
oh. Well... that well.... sounds dangerous an such.... and if just shedding its skin every month hurts us as much as it does - Imagine what knitting would feel like.
S (10:27 PM) :
Okay..macrame then? :)
ferric (10:29 PM) :
nothing involving knots or pointy objects.

I think Zen meditation would be a good candidate. or possibly Yoga.
S (10:30 PM) :
Yoga's a good idea. Or fingerpainting..er..uteruspainting..?
ferric (10:30 PM) :
sounds excellent.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment