.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

2/17/2004 05:35:00 PM

.

MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

(update): I've been wanting to update for the last few days now.. only well.. I keep not ahving the opportunity. And now that I do - it's gone. *l* oh well. Going to do my best to remember.

I'm still on this insane dairy kick. Normally about as much diary as I eat or want to, is the milk in my coffee but, as of last friday ALL i want to eat is dairy: cheese, milk, icecream, sour cream, cream cheese... I bought a container of yoghurt at the gas station today when I stopped to pick up cigarettes, and inhaled the entire thing in the two minutes it took me to microwave my lunch. Yesterday I impulse bought and then wolfed down a huge piece of carrott cake just because I could smell the creamcheese in the frosting. Its like my brain has never even heard of self restraint. What the hell??!!? this is so not like me.

What else... found a very nice site.. with amazing graphics the other day while I was trying to find a translation for the turkish work keppik. This seems like it merits further investigation on my part, especially the web comic, but i haven't gotten to it all of it yet.. Though, I've broken a 14 month trend [of using exclusively sephorah pics] and one of the images from carbon is now my desktop background. mercury.mirrorshades.org

that's all for now folks. I'm going to blow off some exhaustion.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment