|
|
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
.
So - to sum up the last few days: after my last cravy post I am begining to think that the blog has some sort of magical abilities. Not really in earnest but it was eerie.... not two hours after I made that post was treated to "four days and nights of the most soul ravishing, gorgeous, mind obliterating sex imaginable". It was nice. *grins and blushes*
Yesterday was mostly boring, in the pleasantest sort of ways. Today on the other hand has been a whirl of activity from start to finish. Woke up early - went to work, stayed too late... had an amusing 20 minutes trying to buy makeup and pantyhose, apply my purchases, and eat lunch - before heading towards what turned out to be an amazing job interview. I have no idea if i will acutally get the position but I've definitely got a good shot. And I had a wonderful time talking to my potential employer to boot.
Then got home, did some research updated blogs, answered emails, am updating blogs some more.. and hopefully will soon be able to ditch my headache.
.