.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, March 04, 2004

3/04/2004 05:18:00 PM

.

12:39 < solios> you know those ripcord things that lawnmowers have?
12:40 < solios> where you go yank and the mower goes uh and you go YANK and the mower goes UH and you go YANK YOU FUCK and the mower goes BRUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH and eats your feet?
12:40 <@rjbs> yes.
12:40 < solios> I need one of those for my brain.
12:40 < solios> :|

 
 
Oooh hungover today. Boy and I went out with Miss Longlocks last night to celebrat the 21st birthday of her friend Miss Cokehead. Unfortunately Miss Cockehead was rather a dud in the personality department, and started crying about halfway through the evening, bemoaning the fact that her ex-boyfriend, Mr. Drucifer Drugdealer, is now obsessed with my Boy's ex-girlfriend, though she didn't put in in such political terms. *smirk* It was rather unpleasant for everyone involved. Fortunately for me [or unfortunately for my head today] Jimmy Tattoo was on bartender duty when we got to the Anchor and kept my water glass full of Red Devil... by the time he told me what they were [about 100 proof!] I was in a lovely & insensate mood, and proceded slurping with great glee.
 
Now today I am, well, fragged. I had all sorts of things i planned to do (call rob, write cover letters, paint, etc) and now my only feasible plans for the afternoon are sleep and a shower. Or perhaps a shower then sleep. Bah. I need a pullcord for my brain.


.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment