.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

3/17/2004 01:35:00 AM

.

So, despite Rob being drunk and annoyingly shouting about it every 10 seconds.. our visit was probably the most productinve meeting I've has with the band (Re: thier album) yet. At least that boy is decisive. He wants to scrap the painting idea.. . (which barring a miracle alighting fom my brush in the next week, I aggree with him wholeheartedly on) in favor of a photo based cover. We start shooting tomorrow afternoon.. which means that I should probably go to bed. Its going to be a big day what with work in the morning, then work outside in the cold all afternoon, then going to the concert to shoot [&dance*g*] and drink until god only knows what hour. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to be soooo sick by friday but I'm holding out and praying before my orange juice like its some sort of voodoo fetish that holds my fate in its metaphorical hands.

There's only one problem.

I'm very, in fact utterly, completely even - awake.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment