.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, March 14, 2004

3/14/2004 12:54:00 AM

.

So I'm sitting here, in the bar, drinking a raspberry lemonade [the closest thing to fresh mango juice i've been able to find this side of the equator or The Dreaming. Its like bottled summertime and the way I imagine your kisses taste asdawn creeps across the sky] and thingking of you. My beautiful beautiful girl. So to answer your question I've been sifting through our old blogs and picking out the bits that mean more to me than words ever should. Saving them before time and the internet confine the files to oblivion.

So far the night has been going well.. we brought the laptops and played mutilplayer Myth in the bar @ light.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment