.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, May 15, 2004

5/15/2004 03:54:00 AM

.

from the bag'o'mail that my matchmotion accont brought me today:

> I dont know as I want anything. I emailed you because I was wondering what
> you do want to see, since you said what you dont want to see. You have a
> very interesting profile. I would really like to correspond with you.

If you are exceptionally pretty I wouldn't mind looking at photos of you - but mostly what attracts me to people is well, people themselves. Their brains and personalities... I like whole people who have figured out what they want from life, and then reach out and take big bites - enjoy it to its very last drop. Funny people, smart people, People who can't quite be put into pigeon holes, because you never know just what to expect from them. I like people who surprise me in good ways, who teach me things, and who make my time on earth just that much more pleasant and beautiful.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment