.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

5/05/2004 08:49:00 PM

.

Today seems to be an assbag of a day...
 
Generally I've been overjoyed for the past few weeks. I even had beauitful wonderful dreams... but as ususal these things all must suffer some interuptions. Started bleeding yesterday, in amazingly painful ways... though am better now. Had fight with tod over smoking in the bathroom last night... only to have him tell me that he doesn't bitch when I make the bathroom smell like "menses" so I shouldn't bitch when he smokes while taking a shit - serving to both embarrass and irrepparably offend me. And tonight, consented ot go out to dinner with mom, only to have her roll her eyes at me having a drink (on my own tab) and then yell at me for stuff she THINKS i did (or didn't do well enough) two years ago while I was working in minneapolis. Cunt. *sighs* I was... shall we say, upset... Got home, only to have boy ask me what my "fucking problem" was. I really just want to cry - and hide. Bleh.
 
So anyway - just got an ICQ from justin... And since I share a similar experience with mr Colburn, I'm willling to help out.
 
hey! can you help me with something???
we need to google bomb my professor
since you have a blog page I was hoping you'd help!
would you add a link like this:
assbag philospher to your blogs?
also get your friends to do it!! in no time that page will be associated with those two words.

 
There you go justin. Also.. anyone reading this feel free to help him out. This prof is indeed an assbag - so having google list his hompage under those search criteria, would be a fairly accurate representation. The link is: http://www.d.umn.edu/~tcolburn

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment