.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, June 03, 2004

6/03/2004 07:22:00 PM

.

Its been what? Ten days since I updated last. Things have been fluid and dreamlike around here, in a way that leaves me happy and calm, but without a lot of impulse to write about it. I cought a springtime cold last wednesday, and though it hasn't been bad per se (i've been MUCH more troubled my maladies in the past, in comparison to some ichors that infested me over the winter this small plague had been like an enforced vacation to someplace sunny), I've been taking life slowly to recuperate -which is strangely nice.

Things with the boy are amazingly good, and yes that even includes our sex life (which had been fairly non-existent over the past 2 months due to both a new peircing, and an insidious sort of stress on my part). We finally had the talk about his ex coming into town, what he wants, what I want, & what my fears are/were about it. Miraculously enough our desires re: this potential visit are surprisingly simimlar, and my fears were unfounded - though justifiable since boi had previously refused to discuss what was going on in his head. The whole act of talking about it was extremely gratifying for me, and now I feel closer to him than i have in a very Very long time. Trust. Its funny how you sometimes don't realize that walls are there until suddenly they are lifted. In a happy turn of fate his new (smaller) jewelry arrived yesterday, and though we didn't anticipate using it so soon, as we snuggled together last night pillow talk led to certain subjects coming up and.. why not? Wow. It was the most fulfilling sex that I have ever had with boy. Not the most athletic... or the most skillful... or the kinkiest - but at some point in time we ceased being separate entities, and were one. A consciousness that thrummed and glowed in places where intent was a union of flesh. There were no words, no thought, we just were, together in the growing light of dawn. There... enough. "Saying too much is always disenchanting".



.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment