.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Monday, June 07, 2004

6/07/2004 05:26:00 PM

.

Lazy day here. I'm done with work and sitting around the house while boy turns piles of computer junk into functioning machines, right before my eyes. [little miracles] I got email from Rita in Germany - which was awesome! I haven't written to her in ages and it is good to hear that she is still doing well, and living a life less ordinary. I've probably said this before but, aside from the few lunchtimes we spent closeted away in practice rooms making each other sigh with our music, we were never that close in high school - and yet she is the only person I still talk to. Who'd have thought that I'd come to love that girl so dearly. There's something about her that always fills me with hope. *L* Her prescence is like a little girl first crush coy little smile: bright, and mischevious, and always alarmingly delightful.
 

Talked to Tish a lot too which was lovely. She and her boy, Markus are indeed coming to visit in August!!! I'm so very excited. We exchanged some pics and chit chatted about various things.. mostly missing Bridget, and tish wondering how it could eb taht we live so close an have never visited each other. *sighS* Some day... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Also, as thedreamingeye.com waxes more toward traditional paintings I've found another digital art site that makes me purr... Jason Beam Studios

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment