.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, March 26, 2005

3/26/2005 11:59:00 AM

.

B-girl just walked into the coffee house and I was breifly ecstatic. Who'dve thought? I mean really? But the annoying sick person who always sits so close to me that I am crowded even when there is no one else in the coffee house - did just that & it was good to see a familiar face that I could talk to and not be angry at. Its a strange evolution this life takes, arch enemies to someone whose prescence you are relived by. I saw her friend Eric last night.. Eric was for a time a prety serious heroin user - but as such he was calm eveery time I had seen him, and fairly lucid. Suddenly his best friend died and we went "clean" and now he is going not so quietly insane. Hes planning this huge hippystyle trip all over the country to scatter his friends ashes and is deserately searching - trying to turn it something something that is tearing him apart, into something that will create joy and peace in all the people he can find to share it with him. I hope that it works out for him and this is just a chemical reaction to him leaving drugs cold turkey... I dunno. But my heart is going out to him - facing such destruction [greif] and trying so despartely to make something new and good from it.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment