.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, March 18, 2005

3/18/2005 12:35:00 PM

.

Dreams so potent that they're still running through my viens. Trickling from the corners of my eyes and oozing slowly from my fingertips onto these keys
like quicksilver. Its like someone flipped a switch in the back of my head and old gears have started churning again. The cogs that let me think. beathe. write. swim. I'm remembering. Like finding an old love letter tucked into the pages of a novel you'd almost forgot, and being transported back to that place in time. The smell of sunlight filtering in through the blinds in your room.


Yesterday at work I was reflecting on how much I've changed over the last 7 years, in small ways really but they add up to something dramatic. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. I remember a lazy summer afternoon and Drogon's then girlfriend walking in in a see through white wifebeater & being horrified because I could see her nipple peircings outlined through the shirt. And now I have my own.. and its beautiful, and I could'nt be more proud.


I'm other sordid news I seem to have unwittingly made a name for myself as an [erotic] photographer. Not in the smut sense though - in the art sense. Its ultimately weird having people come up to me that i barely know and ask if i will take pictures of them [nude/being intimate] because they've heard/seen my work and its wonderful. & the kind of pictures that they would like to have of themselves. Strangeness. BUT I said yes so who knows what will come of it.
Here is a first draft.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment