.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, March 31, 2005

3/31/2005 05:36:00 PM

.

I don't think that Jessica Alba is hot & No one should get married just because they don't know what else comes next. Foolishness. So apparently i'm not the only one who has been productive lately. S is having nervous breakdowns and making new and interesting things - & neil has written an entire book in one night. Holy fuck - A 12,000 word book in one [fucking] night! I wondering if it was stormy there too.


So yeah, I'm in the middle of bleeding (always a strange time for me) and last night it felt as is the heavens were alive - swooping and gurgling and making our house shake. After boy and I came in from the rain I lay awake and naked on the couch for hours; dreaming. [.lightning.rod.] Paintings and stories and whole lifetimes flashed across my skin in rivulets; streaming through my fingers so fast that I could not capture a single one. No glass cases for them, oh no. But they're inside me now - seeds for a new generation of works. Germinating silently in the darkness and waiting for thier time to glow.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment