.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, March 12, 2005

3/12/2005 04:46:00 PM

.

Sittting @ java having fun uplpoading pics for my girls to view. Life's been relatively uneventful feeling, eventhough I think that some things of note have probably happened. Let's see... wednesday dropped ben and wife terri off at the airport for thier honeymoon in NewZeland. It was fun, and I think that its inspired bunny to want to travel with me. (rock!) Afterward we took to much beloved drive to go visit Jessika & *drum roll please* I got my nipple pierced. yup. I did it. I thought that it was going to be horribly painful & was really nervous about the whole thing in general, but I love it. Plus it was probably the least painful piercing I've had yet. Then back home for a few hours of relaxation and a toga party @ bar light which was surprisingly fun. Last night went there as well (you'd think that i live there) to hear the Snakes play. Soo mucch fun. I took some pics as well unfurtunately bunny couldn't find out 16Mb card this morning so they are not uploaded yet. more on that later perhaps. So I'm hungry and thinking of my girls and hoping that all are well and beautiful. Especially Tish. I'm crossing my fingers for her and hoping that that silly boi of hers gets some sense knocked into him.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment