.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, March 24, 2005

3/24/2005 12:09:00 PM

.

So the night before last I dreamed that Dragon and I had save humanity from some impossible to defeat scource. We, and a group of ercenaries had holed up underground until we could clear the surface of the planet from these insane predators. At the end of the dream though - we were finally out in the sunshine walking about and came back to a bunker, where Dragon and others had 2 shutes build that [supposedly] led to our underground hideout. They were flesh colored porcelain about the size of a port hole, but immesurable dark & steep & i was afraid of going down them. Last night I dreamed that we had finally planned our wedding. I was so excited and getting things ready - but left a few details to Dragon to take care ofo and when the afternoon of the event rolled around I realized that we didn't have a mariage licence. I searched and searched for him, hoping against hope that he had taken care of it but when I finally found him we were already late for the ceremony and he didn't have one either. I wondered if we could still go and have a mock-wedding with Ben presiding so as not do dissapoint all the people that were coming to see us - but instead we ended up sitting in a dark bar until everyone had gone home and I was veryvery sad. - I wonder if this means anything, and what is going on in my subconscious that I would dream these strange things.



Today on the other hand - now that I am finally awake has been nice. Suffered a momentary panic attack reading s' blog as she mentions being congratulated on her recent nuptuals. Panic! My cellphone was dead so I couldn't call her which was my immediate response to reading that. But since she hadn't mentioned getting married to me i have subsequently calmed a little. I have faith that she loves me and would tell me something like that. Really I do... Eh who am I kidding the thought of her marrying ben really has me freaked and I will probably think about it every minute until I can call her on my lunch break and find out. Also I was pleasantly surprised to see that Neil has been posting despite my supposition that he was going to go off into hiding to finish Anansi Boys. I particularly enjoyed the link to "13 things that don't make sense". Also I'm uspet because the Anchorage Daily News won't let me read yesterday's front page without paying them 2.95$ first. 2.95! that's more than a bloody paper copy would have cost me and it can't cost them that much just to archive one article! Well I think that's all for today folks. i promised that I would go to the local indy record store today and hang out with one of the managers so its time for me to go get all showered and dolled up for work. *kisses for all* - Fe2o3

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment