|
|
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
.
So its a beaitiful day outside & I am going to be inside for the duration of it. Damn working. I sooo just want to quit my job. If it wasn't for bills & not wanting to stick dragon with all of the responsibility (he hates his job even more than I do!) i would. I would in a heartbeat & track down JohnnyElk and tattoo for him & eat ramen until I'm good enough at tatooing to actually make some money. Nrgh. On a happier not though S has a new haircut! Whoopee! I can't wait to see pictures. She is so beautiful! & she seems to be doing well with her whole trying to put on weight thing _ I wish that I knew if I was doing well with my whole tring to take off weight things. I need a scale. & a good pair of walking shoes because its nice enough now that if i had a pair of shoes that didn't give me blisters I could walk to work & back every day. Exciting!
The shooting gallery @ Gorillaz.com + a mouse makes me inordinately happy. Thankyou Neil.
Its my birthday in a few days. I will be 520 years old. & I have absolutely nothing in the works to celebrate it. Meh. Maybe Dragon & I will have great sex or some such. Though its hard to imagine that anything too incredible will occur as we will both have worked all day long. Yes, we are at the stage in our relationship where memorable sex takes an entire day. I think that probably sounds like an indication of impending doom but is actually really wonderful... I probably shouldn't explain though. You can figure it out on your own.
In other recent events, b-girl has told Dragon that she likes me. That now that she has actaully talked to me, she could try to not like me & it just wouldn't work. Apparently I am infectious. *Laughs* I find the whole thing most funny. After 2 years of being a meanbadmeany to me she is now turning up wherever I go with almost puppydoggish inflapability & asking me to sit with her & chat. Its been fun & stimulating. I'm even starting to lose some of the mental scars that associate her with the very essence of evil *laughs*. Is very good. Also she told me that I was right about a philosophical issue we were debating from differnt sides. I told boy last night & he descended into cussing under his breath as evidently the had debated it numerous times over the past decade & she had never budged an inch on it before. Annyway - time for me to sign off & go too my cubicle. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh! curses curses curses.
.