.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Monday, November 07, 2005

11/07/2005 03:36:00 AM

.

*laughs* And not half bad at that. Was mum's birthday today, so i drove the CM400 out to treetown & it was lovely. Got to sit & chat with the grandmother & mom, the kids floated around being cute & ted barbequed. He also wants me to start taking a blacksmithing course with Eric on saturday mornings... which would be a great idea except for the key word: "morning", and secondary descriptor: "saturday" (i.e. one of three days per fortnight when I am not expected to sit in my little corporate box & during which I most certainly do NOT want to feel obligated to rouse myself from sleep 4 hours earlier than normal to go somewhere very very loud). I am such a bad sister. *shakes head at self* Well maybe not that bad, I am making him a chainmail coif for his birthday and have blisters from weaving stainless for hours on end. Also I did go to see Anne perform in Beauty & The Beast on Saturday night & i even brought her a present. Oh who am I kidding? I am still a horrible big sister. This is the first thing that I have actually done with/for them in ages.



Mrs. Raven is with child. Not sure how I feel about that. Ben is my playmate, & i don't think he will be able to play with me nearly as much once is a papa - but at the same time, baby!! I mean totally cool new little person to get to know. I'm excited & pouty all rolled in to one & its a mess. I think that it might have been cooler if they had waited to get thier farm before expanding the family. the in-town house is small.. and will be VERY full when there are 3 of them instead of 2. I wonder if they've thought about that.



b: 11/3-11/7

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment