.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/31/2006 09:01:00 PM

.

Attack of the Shrinking Shoe: Things are good. Went girly shopping yesterday with Nessa from work and it was fabulous! I am allergic to the local mall and every time I end up there by myself it is just one big frustrating experience. I don't like casual shopping in malls. As far as I can recall I never really have. When I buy things I always want to go directly to where the type of thing I want is sold, leisurely pick out the specific item that suits my tastes, and then leave. In short, I like boutique style shopping. I want a purse, I want to go to a purse store. I want shoes, I want to go to a shoe store. None of this mall schenanegins. Anyway to get back to the story at hand. Nessa and I went shopping and it was fabulous. She knew just where to find everything and saved me more thag once when I got lost. ;). I got a lovely new pair of clogs, a new black and shiny purse, a cashmere sweater for boi (7$!), and best of all a sweet pair of black wingtips from my favorite shoe company. . . Only apparently they either gave me two different sizes, my feet are wildly different from each other, or the right one plain shrank because I barely got it on this morning. I thought "oh it will stretch" but no, oh no, it has been chewing the crap out of my heel all day. So blah! To that, and yet another trip to the mall for me. Pfft!

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment